Introducing Google Maps Business View
An Official Google Virtual tour of your Business, using the world famous Street View Technology
Imagine how great you would feel if:
- First time customers were choosing you instead of your competition because they liked what they saw online
- You were confident that your business looks good online and your customers spending more time on your website
- Your online efforts are attracting exactly the right audience that you are trying to reach, making more loyal customers
- You were saving money on advertising and still attracting customers online even when you’re not running an active campaign
- Your customers are excitedly sharing your business to their friends and family, getting you the best marketing around; word of mouth referrals!
This is what Google Maps Business View can do for you!
“I think we get a lot more people just coming to us because they have the opportunity to see what we’re all about online.” – Jaylene Black Owner of Saol Wellness
You may have seen our projects in the media:
Google Maps Business View
Google Maps Business View is just like it sounds, it’s Google Street View for the inside of your business. You can literally let people walk through your doors from the comfort of their own home, 24 hours a day! With Google Maps Business View you get:
- An enhanced profile across google with your virtual tour and business photos appearing on Google Search, Google+ and Google Maps
- Embedding system to add your tour to your website, helping to increase engagement
- Copies of the fully stitched panoramic images, along with full ownership rights
- Hosted for free on Google. No ongoing fees or charges.
- Application for adding the tour to your facebook page to help engage your fans
- Support and assistance setting up and verifying your Google MyBusiness page
Take a tour for a spin!
If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much is a virtual tour worth? Explore this tour of Edmonton City hall that we created for the City of Edmonton.
See how other business around the world are using Google Maps Business View
Leeks Department Store
Business View has helped to boost foot traffic to the store by 20% year over year
NYC Restaurant Week
On Average, restaurant listings that included Business View had a 30% higher click-through rate to reservations.
Just Food For Dogs
Just Food For Dogs experienced a 50% increase in click-through rate from Google search to its site since publishing Business View
It’s very simple to get more customers through your door with an enhanced Google presence and Google Maps Business View. So quit worrying about your online presence and focus on running your business.
If you’re ready to open your doors to new customers, simply click Apply To Participate to take advantage of this unique program and for once be ahead of the game when it comes to your online marketing efforts!
Getting Google Maps Business View is Easy!
Fill in the Form to Participate